Pauline's Parlour
Pauline's Parlour
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Category
 General Discussion
 Message from Fussy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pauline
Administrator & Miserable Old Fart !

United Kingdom
2968 Posts

Posted - 15 January 2017 :  2:02:41 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pauline's Homepage Send Pauline a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I had an email from him to say that he's been having trouble with Internet Explorer and it won't let him into this site, hopefully he'll be back as soon as he gets it sorted out. I've been having trouble with IE myself, but with me it seems to be mainly Facebook that's affected; I can use Facebook on my iPhone with no problems, but when using Internet Explorer on my laptop it keeps cutting out.

I meant to post on here earlier, but I keep getting distracted. I can't stop now but I'll try to pop back later -- if only to change all this Christmas stuff -- if I leave it up much longer it'll be Easter

Larry Lamb

2406 Posts

Posted - 15 January 2017 :  4:52:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit Larry Lamb's Homepage Send Larry Lamb a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh damn, that's a shame still, at least he's alright and will be back soon, fingers crossed, thanks for passing on the message.

What's the weather been like down your way ? We've had some snow here last week and there's been even more of it on the tops of the mountains and it's bloody cold I wouldn't mind a bit of snow if I did'nt have to be outside working in it, the kids would love it if we had a lot of it, it would give them an excuse not to go to school and they'd be out there building snowmen and sliding down the hills It's a shame we could'nt have had it a couple of weeks ago though, a white Christmas would have been nice. (There's quite a bit of it on here anyway, it looks very pretty and it's not as cold as the real thing )

Oh well, suppose I might as well pay my weekly visit to facebook now. Hope Fussy gets his computer trouble sorted out soon so he can get back here.

Go to Top of Page

Bob

2570 Posts

Posted - 22 January 2017 :  3:07:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Noo sing oif hym yert / Prehasp hees emgiratied Oor mauyb hwe spiilded hys Bauleuys im teh wroks

Whuy ys ut stiil Chirtsmss om heer Oor aer yuo decroatimg aerluy fir teh necxt oen Har==haR

Go to Top of Page

Larry Lamb

2406 Posts

Posted - 22 January 2017 :  4:25:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Larry Lamb's Homepage Send Larry Lamb a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh dear, is he still not back, I hoped he'd have got his computer problem sorted out by now Hope it's just computer troubles keeping him away anyway, I DID hear on the news that a Swansea man had been arrested for terrorism but I do'nt think that could have been our Fussy

So how are you getting on then Bob m8 ? Have you recovered from the Christmas festivities yet Did you buy your beloved ma-in-law a nice present ? A new broomstick maybe

How's the weather in old Aberdare, have you had any snow yet ? We've had some here in Carmarthenshire especially on the higher hills and it's been blooming cold, do'nt think it's been much above freezing even during the day and it's getting a bit foggy now,hope it does'nt get too thick before I drive home, I do'nt want to end up in a ditch

Well I might as well pay my visit to facebook now, hope Fussy will be back here by next week.

Go to Top of Page

Larry Lamb

2406 Posts

Posted - 29 January 2017 :  4:48:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Larry Lamb's Homepage Send Larry Lamb a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Still no sign of Fussy then, I was hoping he'd be back by now Oh well,if there's nobody to talk to again I suppose I might as well go straight to facebook. Hope your back soon Fussy.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pauline's Parlour © Copyright 2002 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.2 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2