Pauline's Parlour
Pauline's Parlour
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Category
 General Discussion
 Waht haapneed heer
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic   

Bob

2570 Posts

Posted - 22 October 2016 :  10:36:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Wooh pnihced aal teh pootss

Fussy

United Kingdom
6439 Posts

Posted - 23 October 2016 :  11:00:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haven't got a clue, Bob. The site is a catastrophic mess. I know that Pauline has spent hours upon hours trying to sort things out, so we'll just have to hope for the best.

Go to Top of Page

Fussy

United Kingdom
6439 Posts

Posted - 23 October 2016 :  11:30:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Larry. Did you read my e-mail I sent you last night? Well, I had a bit of a shock this morning, I thought we wouldn't have been able to send a message today, but it seems Pauline has worked wonders.
All the other messages that were recorded on here for the past 12/13 years have been lost, which is a damn shame because we used to have a peep back at some of them when Beacon Girl and others used to chat on here. We had many a laugh at some of the remarks made in those days, Pauline often had a peep at the old gossip of those days, and I did too.
Right then, go get your tumbler, let's see if I can deliver your treats on this new works. Here goes, phloppp, a Guinness pal. Now get a plate, it's a Blueberry tart today, Bbbblllwmp, did you catch it? Now for 4 Teasers for the 'bosses'...Ssssshop, and here's a carton of After Eights for your 'better half,' Fllllipp.

Well, That's it for today pal, let's see if this short message will be successful, because I did send you a message last Sunday and somehow or other you didn't get it.
Take care pal.

Go to Top of Page

Larry Lamb

2406 Posts

Posted - 23 October 2016 :  4:35:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Larry Lamb's Homepage Send Larry Lamb a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh no, that's awful, what a disaster I was wondering what had happened when I signed in and could'nt see all the usual posts, I thought I'd come into the wrong part of the site or something. I used to like looking back on the old posts too, it's so sad that we wo'nt be able to do that any more It must be so much worse for Pauline though, she's put such a lot of effort into these websites over the years, she must be heartbroken.

I have'nt seen your email yet Fussy, I get so few emails that I forget to check in half the time because I'm not expecting any, but I'll sign in and read it after I finish on here. By the way, I DID see your message last week and I replied to it, the reason you could'nt see it was probably because you posted it in the wrong thread I think you'd posted it in the happy birthday Bob thread, but they've all gone now so you'll never get to see my reply

Well I suppose we'll just have to start all over again and try to fill up the site again, but it won't be easy with so few of us old members left so no matter how hard we try we're never going to make up for 13 years of memories. It's a damn shame

At least the weather's perked up a bit lately, we seem to be having a bit of an Indian Summer (I always wondered where that phrase came from by the way, does anybody know ?) I expect it'll be back to normal again soon, but for the moment it's nice to see a bit of sunshine for a change

Did you see the programme about Aberfan the other night ? I did'nt realise it was 5 years since it happened I was'nt even born then but a lot of my older relatives remember it and still talk about it sometimes. It was one of the worst disasters that evet happened in this part of the world.

Oh well, suppose I'd better drop in on facebook now, hope that has'nt disappeared as well Thanks for all the goodies Fussy, they came through just fine so at lest that's still working even if everything else has gone to pot.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pauline's Parlour © Copyright 2002 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2