Pauline's Parlour
Pauline's Parlour
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Category
 General Discussion
 Problems
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pauline
Administrator & Miserable Old Fart !

United Kingdom
2968 Posts

Posted - 05 April 2020 :  12:57:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pauline's Homepage Send Pauline a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You’ve probably noticed that most of the photos on this site have disappeared recently This is because my other website, Pauline’s Patch, has also disappeared I can no longer view it and when I sign in to try and find out what’s happening I find that everything - all my files, pages, stored photos and so on have completely vanished. I’ve got no idea what’s caused this, Lycos are still taking my payments for the domain every month, so I’ve emailed them asking for an explanation and I’m waiting for them to reply.

I’m hoping that I can get this sorted out soon, but if not I may have to start up a new site to host all my photos and so on. This is really annoying me, I already had more than enough problems to cope with and this is not helping at all

Pauline

United Kingdom
2968 Posts

Posted - 05 April 2020 :  1:18:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pauline's Homepage Send Pauline a Private Message  Reply with Quote
The most puzzling thing about this is that a couple of photos and all the signatures are still visible, but almost everything else has vanished. I’m completely baffled, I just hope we can get it sorted out soon

Go to Top of Page

Fussy

United Kingdom
6439 Posts

Posted - 19 April 2020 :  2:39:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Pauline. Yeah there are lots of snags on here recently. I've had several kicks in the buttocks from my 'puter. Anyway, many thanks for your birthday card, hope I will knock 99 next year.
I bet you are finding it difficult coping with the law regarding your freedom to trail around with Meg and Mog.
Take care.

Go to Top of Page

Fussy

United Kingdom
6439 Posts

Posted - 19 April 2020 :  2:49:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Bob. Thanks a lot for my Birthday Card. It's a very classy card, and Liz said to me after looking at it,...Bob did a super job of your birthday card, didn't he. Ho! Ho! Ho!
Glad to know that you are still 'Kicking' pal.

Go to Top of Page

Fussy

United Kingdom
6439 Posts

Posted - 19 April 2020 :  3:02:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Larry, sorry to have missed a few weeks dropping you a few lines.
Everything seems to have caused mayhem with my 'puter playing up off and on. Hope you get these few lines today, but I'll have to make it a shorty again, because it kept acting funny again after I typed a few lines to Pauline a few minutes ago.
Hope you are coping with this perishing coronavirus, I expect it is b....y messing up your life, like most these days.
That's it for today pal.
Take care. Hope your family and yourself are OK.

Go to Top of Page

Fussy

United Kingdom
6439 Posts

Posted - 19 July 2020 :  6:28:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well,...this is a right mess.
I give up.
Wish all my friends on here a happy and healthy future.

Go to Top of Page

Bob

2570 Posts

Posted - 29 July 2020 :  11:42:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Waht/s yp Fuusy Hoe ys eevrybdoy geetnig om thees dyas Ih hoep yoer aal keppnig weel amd coipng wiht teh cronovruis+ wee aer aal hokay heer/ wei haev noet benn abel too swe soem oif teh faimluy fir manuy moinhts byt hoepfuuly thnigs wull bwe baxk tpo nomarl oen dauy soom.

Go to Top of Page

Pauline

United Kingdom
2968 Posts

Posted - 30 July 2020 :  3:34:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pauline's Homepage Send Pauline a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello Bob, it’s nice to have you back here, I’m glad that you and your family are well and surviving this damn coronavirus. I haven’t been anywhere myself since February, except for a walk with the dogs now and then, I’ve almost forgotten what a shop looks like. Even if I’d wanted to I couldn’t have gone anywhere as there have no buses at all in this area for many months; they have started again this week with a slightly altered timetable, but you aren’t allowed on unless you are wearing a mask, so if I intend to go anywhere in the near future I’ll have to try and get a mask from somewhere.
Anyway, I’ve recently updated the site and given it a new look, do you like it ? I’m still trying to sort out the problems with my Pauline’s Patch website, but hopefully I can get it done soon.
Haven’t heard from Larry since before the Coronavirus, hopefully he and his family are all well and that he’ll be able to post again soon. Sometimes I wonder if things will ever get back to normal, but we can only live in hope.

Go to Top of Page

Fussy

United Kingdom
6439 Posts

Posted - 31 July 2020 :  1:42:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Pauline. Glad you are getting on well in Sardis, and glad that the two Special Ones are keeping you happy.
Hi Bob, thought I'd lost you for good. Well done mate, you've brought a bit of life back to this chatterbox.
Hi Larry, hope you are doing well pal,...this perishing 'letter box' has been lost for perishing months.
Well, I've just turned 98, so I'm still 'kicking' and i'll do my best to pop in here now and again. If I'm not able to climb these 38 steps you'll know the reason why.
All the Best to you all, and hope you all avoid any of this perishing
coronavirus problem. Best of luck.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pauline's Parlour © Copyright 2002 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2