Pauline's Parlour
Pauline's Parlour
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Category
 History/Genealogy
 Interesting website
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a/1
deleted

2606 Posts

Posted - 06 November 2003 :  04:57:24 AM  Show Profile Send n/a/1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You must be logged in to see this link.

Of interest on the site are sketches of the Cynon Valley by the Bacon sisters.

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 06 November 2003 :  10:54:12 AM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I remember looking at this site a long time ago when there was not a lot on it .They look like they have up dated it with lots of new stuff it is really great now very interesting ,it's going to keep me busy for a while trawling through it all ,I love sites like this about the past of Wales .
Thanks ML for putting in the link to it .

Go to Top of Page

n/a/1
deleted

2606 Posts

Posted - 10 November 2003 :  8:18:19 PM  Show Profile Send n/a/1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bg I found those sketches of old Aberdare fascinating.

My God the place looks like a thriving metropolis these days.

Go to Top of Page

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2003 :  12:18:38 AM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well I'm sorry Moonraker found out about it [:-(],as he nicked this computer that is connected to the internet and has been on it for hours this afternoon and evening looking at tons of stuff on the site .He really enjoyed it .Would not leave me in peace to watch the TV either he kept yell at me ," Come and look at this ," all the flipping time .
It's no good will have to scrape together some money for him to get a connection to the internet on his old computer .

Go to Top of Page

Bob.
Devout Dipsomaniac & Technological TWIT !

2436 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2003 :  04:43:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Baecon Gril/ I memtiomed befoor taht yuo cuold limk 2 compuetrs tigehter amd coonect tehm booth ti teh Imternet buy teh saem lien#uts caaled Hoem=Netwrokimg/=Iev semt you soem emails wiht limks tu siets taht explaim beeter tahn Icaan hoe ti doo ut
Go to Top of Page

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2003 :  11:16:38 AM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the E.Mail Bob.We will look into it and get MR connected as I'm fed up of him taking over my computer . It will also mean that he can post on here more often as and when he wants ,as I do tend to hog the computer .

Go to Top of Page

Gemini
Intermediate Member

256 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2003 :  3:28:25 PM  Show Profile  Send Gemini a Yahoo! Message Send Gemini a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BG, if you need any more help with getting 'networked' let us know, BB & I have our pc's linked so they just use one internet connection.

Go to Top of Page

Bob.

2436 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2003 :  6:40:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
tTheer yuo goo Baecon Gril==/==Iem noy aas dafyt a s I lokk/ Har HAR

Go to Top of Page

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2003 :  7:16:33 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bob
I don't know how daft you look I have never seen you .
You obviously know more about computers than me and Moonraker .

Gemini
Thanks maybe Moonraker can have a little chat with you and BB at the Crimbo do and you can explain what we need to do . We have had the computers a couple of years now but still know very little about them.

Go to Top of Page

Bob.

2436 Posts

Posted - 15 November 2003 :  1:31:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Baecon Gril# theers a piccy if mee om ny websiet yuo knoe/
Mund yuo ist noy vrey gooo damd ut qas taekn aloong tiem agoo [liek 35 yaers ) byt Iem stull a hamsone deevul/ hAR Har
Go to Top of Page

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 15 November 2003 :  4:49:09 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bob
I can remember there being a photo of you behind a bar ,it was a bit fuzzy but I cannot find it now !!!!!!!

What page is it on ?

Go to Top of Page

Bob.

2436 Posts

Posted - 16 November 2003 :  12:11:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Flippnig hekc uts goen agian/ tahts teh umpneeth tiem noe====theer us defniaetly afualt un teh cooed om taht paeg taht neesd fixnig#
Byt yuo cam sew teh orugonal piccy heer im ny fiel un teh maentiem

Go to Top of Page

Bob.

2436 Posts

Posted - 16 November 2003 :  12:23:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Amd tihs us a piccy if mee drimknig muy frust pimt

Go to Top of Page

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 16 November 2003 :  09:41:48 AM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice pictures Bob ,I'm not surprised you took to drinking mind if your mam dressed you in pink as a toddler .!!!!!!!!! LOL .

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pauline's Parlour © Copyright 2002 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.3 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2