Pauline's Parlour
Pauline's Parlour
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Category
 Giggles Galore !
 Sport
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

BigBrother
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
531 Posts

Posted - 09 December 2003 :  5:43:22 PM  Show Profile  Send BigBrother a Yahoo! Message Send BigBrother a Private Message  Reply with Quote
GREAT MOMENTS IN SPORT

Alan Minter- "Sure, there have been deaths in boxing but none of them serious."

Pat Glenn- Weightlifting commentator- "And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!"

New Zealand Rugby Commentator- "Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him."

Ted Walsh- Horse Racing Commentator- "This is really a lovely horse. I once rode her mother."

Winston Bennett- "I've never had major knee surgery on any other part of my body."

Murray Walker- F1 Racing Commentator- "The lead car is absolutely unique, except for the one behind it which is identical."

Greg Norman- "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my Father and Mother."

Terry Venables- "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."

Ron Atkinson- "I would not say that David Ginola is the best left winger in the premier ship, but there are none better."

Harry Carpenter at the Oxford-Cambridge boat race 1977- "Ah, isn't that nice. The wife of the Cambridge President is kissing the Cox of the Oxford crew."

Metro Radio- "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

David Acfield- "Strangely, in slow motion replay, the ball seems to hang in the air for even longer."

Stuart Hall- Radio 5 live- "What will you do when you leave football, Jack? Will you stay in football?"

David Coleman at the Montreal Olympics- "And there goes Juantorena down the back straight, opening his legs and showing his class."

US PGA Commentator- "One of the reasons Arnie (Arnold Palmer) is playing so well is that, before each tee shot, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them.... Oh my god!!!!! What have I just said?!!!!"

True Story- A female news anchor who, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked "So Bob, where's that eight inches you promised me last night? " Not only did HE have to leave the set, but half the crew did too, because they were laughing so hard..........

Quote Of The WeekI never vote for anyone; I always vote against.
W. C. Fields (1880 - 1946)

Rob
Intermediate Member

472 Posts

Posted - 09 December 2003 :  6:24:37 PM  Show Profile Send Rob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
FOFL!

You also mustn't forget that great moment in snooker history when David Vine at the World Cup finals in Sheffield said of the player 'And he's just about to pot the blue; which for those of you watching in black and white is just behind the pink.'

Rob
Go to Top of Page

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 10 December 2003 :  09:48:43 AM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
FOFLMAO
BB they are so funny ,we do have to watch how we put things don't we ,as you should know from the Speedo business .LOL .Just joking .

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pauline's Parlour © Copyright 2002 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2