Pauline's Parlour
Pauline's Parlour
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Category
 Giggles Galore !
 DIY Vasectomy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 05 February 2004 :  8:55:03 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
After having their 11th child , a Scouse couple decided that was enough ,as they could not afford a larger house .
So the husband went to his doctor and told him he and his wife did not want any more children .

The doctor told him there was a procedure called a vasectomy that would fix the problem but it was expensive .
A less costlier alternative was to go home ,get a firework ,light it ,put it in a beer can then hold it to his ear and count to ten .

The Scouser said to the doctor , "I may not be the smartest guy in the world ,but I cannot see how putting a firework in a beer can is going to help me ."

"Trust me,it will do the job ," said the doctor .

So the man went home , lit a banger and put it in a beer can .He held the can up to his ear and began to count : 1,2,3,4,5, at which point he paused , placed the beer can between his legs so he could continue counting on his other hand .

This procedure also works in Birmingham ,parts of Essex , inner London ,Newcastle, Norfolk and anywhere in Wales .

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pauline's Parlour © Copyright 2002 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2