Pauline's Parlour
Pauline's Parlour
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Category
 Giggles Galore !
 Nice Lawyer this Time....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 20 July 2004 :  7:25:59 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One afternoon a lawyer was driving in his limousine ,when he saw two men along the road side eating grass .
Disturbed by this he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate.
He asked one man ," why are you eating grass"?
"We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied,"We have to eat grass".
"Well then you can come to my house and I will feed you" ,the lawyer said .
"But sir, I have a wife and two children with me .They are over there under the tree."
"Bring them along," the lawyer replied
Turning to the other man he stated ,"You come with us also."
The second man said in a pitiful voice ,"But sir , I also have a wife and SIX children with me ."
"Bring them all as well,"the lawyer answered .

They all entered the car ,which was no easy task ,even for a car as large as the limousine was . Once underway ,on of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said ,"Sir you are too kind, thank you for taking us all with you."

The lawyer replied , "Glad to do it .You'll really love my place , The grass is nearly a foot high ."

Bob.
Devout Dipsomaniac & Technological TWIT !

2436 Posts

Posted - 21 July 2004 :  3:40:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Haar=haR tahts a godd ome Baecon Gril |
[wehm I frist raed teh titel om tihs thraed I thuohgt taht aa miraecl myst haev oocuureed }

Go to Top of Page

Bob.
Devout Dipsomaniac & Technological TWIT !

2436 Posts

Posted - 21 July 2004 :  3:41:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
iI wush Icuodl fimd muy loost pub joeks thuohg

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pauline's Parlour © Copyright 2002 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2