Pauline's Parlour
Pauline's Parlour
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Category
 Giggles Galore !
 The Frog and the Loan
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 24 September 2003 :  8:03:21 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
This may have done the rounds before...

A frog goes into a bank and approaches the cashier .He can see from her nameplate that her name is Patricia Whack .

Miss Whack ,"I'd like to get $30,000 loan to take on holiday ." Patty looked at the frog in disbelief and asked his name .

The frog says his name is Kermit Jagger ,and that it's ok he knows the bank manager .

Patty explains that he will have to secure the loan with some collatoral .

The frog says ," Sure , I have this 2 and produces a tiny porcelain elephant about half an inch tall - bright pink and perfectly formed .

Very confused , Patty explains she will have to consult with the bank manager and disappears into the bcak office.

She finds the manager and says ,"There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $30,000 ,and he wants to use this as collatoral ."

She holds up the tiny pink elephant ," I mean what in the world is this

(You're gonna love this )

It's a real treat .

Masterpiece wait for it .

The bank manager looks back at her and says....
"It's a knickknack , Patty Whack . Give the frog a loan . His old man's a Rolling Stone . "

( You're singing it already , aren't you ? !!)

Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pauline's Parlour © Copyright 2002 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2