Pauline's Parlour
Pauline's Parlour
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Category
 Giggles Galore !
 Silly Jokes
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Moonraker

1024 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  2:22:06 PM  Show Profile Send Moonraker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What travels underground at 80 miles per hour?

A mole on a motorcycle.

What is Red, Green and Yellow. Weighs 40 tons and will kill you if it falls from a tree.?

A 40 ton parrott.

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall.
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.
All the Kings horses and all the Kings men,
had scrambled egg for breakfast again.

BigBrother
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
531 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  2:27:20 PM  Show Profile  Send BigBrother a Yahoo! Message Send BigBrother a Private Message  Reply with Quote
haha

q. What do you call a man with a rabbit up his bum?

a. Warren

Go to Top of Page

Moonraker

1024 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  2:33:08 PM  Show Profile Send Moonraker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi BB,
I tried to copy a picture to my profile but just got a blank square. Can you help me?

Go to Top of Page

BigBrother
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
531 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  2:39:14 PM  Show Profile  Send BigBrother a Yahoo! Message Send BigBrother a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Whats the URL that you added to your Profile MR

Go to Top of Page

BigBrother
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
531 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  2:39:59 PM  Show Profile  Send BigBrother a Yahoo! Message Send BigBrother a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Heres a good site with a couple of good pics..... You must be logged in to see this link.

Go to Top of Page

Moonraker

1024 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  2:44:59 PM  Show Profile Send Moonraker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hi BB,
I tried to copy a picture from a web page on the following site.
You must be logged in to see this link.
If you can look at my profile and click the space for the picture you will get the whole page.

Go to Top of Page

BigBrother
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
531 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  2:51:10 PM  Show Profile  Send BigBrother a Yahoo! Message Send BigBrother a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No Probs, whats happend is you have given the website address.......and on that web site/web page you have a number of different pictures.

You have to specify the actual picture within that website/web page.

Easy, all you need to do is right click on any other the pictures and it will give you the full URL for that picture in a pop up box......just copy and paste that URL into the Picture box on your profiles page....

for example the pic of the pub is You must be logged in to see this link.

and the pic of the sign is You must be logged in to see this link.

and the Arkells pic is You must be logged in to see this link.

Let me know how you get on MR, regards BB

Go to Top of Page

BigBrother
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
531 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  3:03:39 PM  Show Profile  Send BigBrother a Yahoo! Message Send BigBrother a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Haha, well done MR, you have to sort BG out now....!!

Go to Top of Page

Moonraker

1024 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  3:05:04 PM  Show Profile Send Moonraker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
EUREKA !!!!!!!!
Thanks m8. We did it between us.
May have to change it as it is not very effective.
Thanks a lot. It's hell being old and thick.

Go to Top of Page

BigBrother
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
531 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  3:11:51 PM  Show Profile  Send BigBrother a Yahoo! Message Send BigBrother a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nothing to do with age or brains MR, its just something new for you, and something you have learned. I had to learn it and glad to pass what I know on.........you have to look for a nice pic for BG now!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Bob.
Devout Dipsomaniac & Technological TWIT !

2436 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  8:04:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Whers yuors gome BB/'?Aal icam swe ysa redd croos

Go to Top of Page

n/a/1
deleted

2606 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  8:14:48 PM  Show Profile Send n/a/1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bob what's yours?

I cant make it out!

Go to Top of Page

Bob.
Devout Dipsomaniac & Technological TWIT !

2436 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  8:26:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Ts mee un muy Geermaan hayt drimking a pimt

see/.?

Go to Top of Page

n/a/1
deleted

2606 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  8:32:06 PM  Show Profile Send n/a/1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OH SO IT IS! Nice one Bob!

I think I need glasses.....

Go to Top of Page

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  8:46:00 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Can't find a piccy to suit me, think i'll leave it blank ,as that is what I am most of the time

Go to Top of Page

n/a/1
deleted

2606 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  9:17:13 PM  Show Profile Send n/a/1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
BG I saw a nice one for you where I got mine from.

It was 2 red roses growing and blooming.

Go on - treat yourself!

I bet you love red roses!

Go to Top of Page

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  9:42:57 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ML where did you get your picture from ? I have looked at a few sites now but I just can't find a silly old bat .LOL
Yes I do like red roses but I would not say they are quite me ,I am more like the thorns .

Go to Top of Page

Pauline
Administrator & Miserable Old Fart !

United Kingdom
2968 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  9:56:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pauline's Homepage Send Pauline a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry BG, I just couldn't resist it !

Go to Top of Page

Pauline
Administrator & Miserable Old Fart !

United Kingdom
2968 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  10:01:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pauline's Homepage Send Pauline a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Mystery Lady, I can't see any picture at all on yours !

Go to Top of Page

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  10:01:53 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
FOFL
Clueless that is great I will stick with that ,as long as I don't have to do the flashing .

Go to Top of Page

Fluffy

67 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  10:47:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Fluffy's Homepage Send Fluffy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
LOL.I like it BG,that black and white striped outfit makes you look really thin!(Shame it makes your head look so big tho)

Go to Top of Page

BigBrother
Advanced Member

United Kingdom
531 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  11:07:48 PM  Show Profile  Send BigBrother a Yahoo! Message Send BigBrother a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Q. What's green and smells like pork?

A. Kermit's finger

Go to Top of Page

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 23 September 2003 :  11:23:32 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OH MY!!! That's a crackling one .LOL

Go to Top of Page

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 24 September 2003 :  12:44:12 AM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fluffy
Thanks for the compliment on how thin I look ,but yes shame about my head .
My perm has gone a bit frizzy and that orange rinse I had put in is a bit OTT . LOL

Go to Top of Page

n/a/1
deleted

2606 Posts

Posted - 24 September 2003 :  10:02:13 AM  Show Profile Send n/a/1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good one Clueless! BG I like it!!!

Clueless you should be able to see a waterfall as mine.

Oooh BB you are awful....but I like you! FOFL

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pauline's Parlour © Copyright 2002 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.45 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2