Pauline's Parlour
Pauline's Parlour
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Category
 Giggles Galore !
 Angels on the top of Christmas trees??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Princess Di
Advanced Member

606 Posts

Posted - 06 December 2004 :  09:59:29 AM  Show Profile Send Princess Di a Private Message  Reply with Quote
How did we get to have Angels on the top of Christmas Trees?

It was supposed to be a happy time, but it wasn’t. Santa was really ticked off. It was Christmas Eve and NOTHING was going right.

Mrs. Claus had burned all the Christmas cookies. The ELVES were whining about not getting paid for the overtime they had put in making toys, and the reindeer had been drinking all afternoon and were dead drunk. They had taken the sleigh out for a spin earlier in the day and crashed it into a tree, breaking off one of the runners.

Santa was beside himself with anger. “I CAN’T believe it!! I’ve got to deliver millions of presents all over the world in just a few hours from now and all my reindeer are drunk, my ELVES are on strike and I don’t even have a Christmas Tree!! I sent that stupid little Angel out hours ago to find a tree and he isn’t even back yet!! What am I going to do?”

Just then the little Angel opened the front door and stepped in from the snowy night, dragging a Christmas Tree. He says: “Yo, Santa, where do you want me to stick the Christmas Tree this Year???”

And thus the tradition of Angels perched on top of Christmas Trees came to be.

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 06 December 2004 :  1:20:24 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
FOFL ,that's a good one PD .

Go to Top of Page

F ussy
Baileys Benefactor !

5935 Posts

Posted - 06 December 2004 :  3:05:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Ho! Ho! Ho!
Nice one Princes Di.....You are getting funnier by the minute!

A good laugh is good for the 'ticker.'
(That, has been proven by the way.)

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pauline's Parlour © Copyright 2002 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2