Pauline's Parlour
Pauline's Parlour
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Category
 Giggles Galore !
 A treu storuy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bob.
Devout Dipsomaniac & Technological TWIT !

2436 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2003 :  11:31:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I copeid tihs# hoep ut coems oyt rihgt=

A man walks into a bar and orders a pint which he proceeds to down in one gulp before peering into the top pocket of his shirt.He then orders another pint and goes through the same routine as before.
Although the Barman is curious he says nothing at first,but when the customer has done this for the 10th time the Barman can no longer contain his curiosity and says 'Excuse me pal, but why do you keep looking into your shirt pocket after every drink?'
The man heaves a huge sigh and explains 'I've got a photograph of my wife in there and when she starts to look good to me I'll know that It's time to go home because I've had enough'.

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2003 :  11:46:10 AM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
FOFL
That man was not you by any chance was it Bob .LOL .

Go to Top of Page

Bob.

2436 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2003 :  11:55:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Iem taknig teh 5th amnendment om taht ome Baecon Gril

Go to Top of Page

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2003 :  12:33:56 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bob
I think I had better go and have my lunch now before I get a blackeye ,as I keep accusing you here there and everywhere of being a drinker !!!!!!!!. LOL .

Go to Top of Page

Bob.

2436 Posts

Posted - 11 November 2003 :  6:44:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I/llfrogiev yuo Baecon Gril#==byt Iem suer I domt knoe wheer yuo goy teaht idaea frim un teh frist plaec/|

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pauline's Parlour © Copyright 2002 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2