Pauline's Parlour
Pauline's Parlour
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Category
 Giggles Galore !
 Farmer Jones
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 23 November 2003 :  11:46:14 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
One day farmer Jones was in town picking up supplies for his farm . He stopped by the hardware store and picked up a bucket ansd an anvil .Then he stopped at the livestock dealer to buy a couple of chickens and a goose .

However he now had a problem .How to carry all of his purchases home ?

The livestock dealer said ,"Why don't you put the anvilin the bucket ,carry the bucket in one hand ,put a chicken under each arm and carry the goose in the other hand .?"

"Hey thanks !" the farmer said and off he went .

While walking he met a little old lady whotold him she was lost .She asked ,"can you tell me how to get to Mockingbird Lane ?"

The farmer said , " well as a matter of fact I live at Mockingbird Lane .Let's take my short cut down this alley and we will be there in no time ."

The little old lady said , " I am a lonely widow without a husband to defend me. How do I know that when we get into the alley you won't ravish me .

The farmer said ,Hell Bells lady ! I am carrying a bucket ,an anvil ,two chickens and a goose . How in God's name could I possibly hold you up to the wall and do that .?"

The little old lady said , " Set the goose down, cover him with the bucket ,put the anvil on top of the bucket, and I can hold the two chickens ."

Rob
Intermediate Member

472 Posts

Posted - 24 November 2003 :  12:23:31 AM  Show Profile Send Rob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Beacon Girl:

One day farmer Jones was in town picking up supplies for his farm . He stopped by the hardware store and picked up a bucket ansd an anvil .Then he stopped at the livestock dealer to buy a couple of chickens and a goose .

However he now had a problem .How to carry all of his purchases home ?

The livestock dealer said ,"Why don't you put the anvilin the bucket ,carry the bucket in one hand ,put a chicken under each arm and carry the goose in the other hand .?"

"Hey thanks !" the farmer said and off he went .

While walking he met a little old lady whotold him she was lost .She asked ,"can you tell me how to get to Mockingbird Lane ?"

The farmer said , " well as a matter of fact I live at Mockingbird Lane .Let's take my short cut down this alley and we will be there in no time ."

The little old lady said , " I am a lonely widow without a husband to defend me. How do I know that when we get into the alley you won't ravish me .

The farmer said ,Hell Bells lady ! I am carrying a bucket ,an anvil ,two chickens and a goose . How in God's name could I possibly hold you up to the wall and do that .?"

The little old lady said , " Set the goose down, cover him with the bucket ,put the anvil on top of the bucket, and I can hold the two chickens ."

FOFL! Very Good, BG!

BTW, I bet you picked that up from MR!

Rob
Go to Top of Page

n/a/1
deleted

2606 Posts

Posted - 26 November 2003 :  10:40:28 AM  Show Profile Send n/a/1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice on BG!

Go to Top of Page

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 26 November 2003 :  12:28:02 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Rob
Got it from my friend actually .
I would not dare put any of MR's jokes on here I would be banned for life .

Go to Top of Page

n/a/1
deleted

2606 Posts

Posted - 26 November 2003 :  7:46:07 PM  Show Profile Send n/a/1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I wouldnt ban you BG

Dont know about Clueless though.

Maybe we can hear some of MRs jokes at the crimbo do?

Eh?

Go to Top of Page

Rob
Intermediate Member

472 Posts

Posted - 27 November 2003 :  12:55:44 AM  Show Profile Send Rob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh well, in that case that puts a stopper on me posting any jokes on here.

Not only would I get a lifetime embargo on posting on here ever again, I'll probably be banished to a desolate island in the middle of nowhere!

Rob
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pauline's Parlour © Copyright 2002 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2