Pauline's Parlour
Pauline's Parlour
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Category
 Giggles Galore !
 The lady next door
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a/1
deleted

2606 Posts

Posted - 26 November 2003 :  7:42:44 PM  Show Profile Send n/a/1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Daddy and the Lady from next door

Little Johnny rushed to greet his mother at the front door after she had been out of town all week visiting her relatives and said:

"Mummy, guess what? Well yesterday... right, I was playing in the closet in your bedroom... right, aaannd Daddy came into the room with the lady from next door. Then they took their clothes off and got into your bed and then Daddy got on top of her and ......"

The mother held up her hand and said:

"Not another word!!!!! Wait until your father gets home and then I want you to tell him exactly what you've just told me!"

The father came home from work expecting his dinner and the wife tells him that she has packed her bags and she's leaving him.

"But why?" croaked the husband.

"Go ahead, Johnny. Tell Daddy what you've just told me! Go on dont be shy - tell him!!!!"

"Well," said little Johnny, "I was playing in your closet and Daddy came upstairs with the lady next door and they got undressed and they got into bed and Daddy got on top of her and they did just what you did, Mummy, with Uncle Bob."

Rob
Intermediate Member

472 Posts

Posted - 27 November 2003 :  6:10:14 PM  Show Profile Send Rob a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bob, how could you??? And there I was, thinking that you never left your barstool!

Rob
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pauline's Parlour © Copyright 2002 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2