Pauline's Parlour
Pauline's Parlour
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Category
 Giggles Galore !
 BG - you'll like this! LOL
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a/1
deleted

2606 Posts

Posted - 14 September 2003 :  8:54:39 PM  Show Profile Send n/a/1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Try this for some fun!

You must be logged in to see this link.

Gemini
Intermediate Member

256 Posts

Posted - 14 September 2003 :  9:08:28 PM  Show Profile  Send Gemini a Yahoo! Message Send Gemini a Private Message  Reply with Quote
fab! have you ever had any of the bath stuff from Lush? it is soooo nice!! i recommend the honey stuff & the almond & coconut shower soap, smells wonderful & leaves your skin really soft :)

Go to Top of Page

n/a/1
deleted

2606 Posts

Posted - 14 September 2003 :  9:11:13 PM  Show Profile Send n/a/1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gemini it is as the name suggests LUSH!

A mate of mine gave me a bath bomb and it was heavenly!

Go to Top of Page

Gemini
Intermediate Member

256 Posts

Posted - 14 September 2003 :  9:12:11 PM  Show Profile  Send Gemini a Yahoo! Message Send Gemini a Private Message  Reply with Quote
and how much fun is it to just watch them fizz around in the bath!! not that i'm easily pleased or anything.... ;)

Go to Top of Page

n/a/1
deleted

2606 Posts

Posted - 14 September 2003 :  9:16:08 PM  Show Profile Send n/a/1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I am! FOFL

Weird experience though isnt it?

Go to Top of Page

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 14 September 2003 :  9:28:52 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
FOFL
That was really good.
They must have been spying on me , I got the big Bloomers first time .

Go to Top of Page

n/a/1
deleted

2606 Posts

Posted - 15 September 2003 :  12:05:27 AM  Show Profile Send n/a/1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Like I said BG you are a regular dark horse you are!

How come you were such a good shot eh? LOL

Go to Top of Page

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 15 September 2003 :  12:16:52 AM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
No doubt I got it first time as I must be the only lady to have a go that really wears big bloomers.
Usually ladies of my age are sat in their rocking chairs knitting not mucking about on computers .

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pauline's Parlour © Copyright 2002 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.15 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2