Pauline's Parlour
Pauline's Parlour
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Category
 Recipes and Stuff !
 Simple Snack
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a/1
deleted

2606 Posts

Posted - 15 September 2003 :  11:26:47 AM  Show Profile Send n/a/1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here is a quick, simple and nutritious snack.

Minimum effort involved - my type of cooking LOL!

Empty 1 large tin of baked beans into a micowaveable dish. Cut up a piece of cheese into small chunks and bung on top.

Add curry powder as to taste and black pepper.

Mix all together and pop into the microwave and cook for about 4 mins stirring every so often.

Make sure the cheese is all melty - YUM!

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 15 September 2003 :  4:47:53 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
ML
That sounds right up my street, simple to do no preparation needed. Considering I love food ,I do not like cooking at all.But I will try and have a go at the recipes that are put on here if they don't take too long as I have no patience , usually rush the job and make a mess of it .

Go to Top of Page

Gemini
Intermediate Member

256 Posts

Posted - 15 September 2003 :  8:26:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Gemini a Yahoo! Message Send Gemini a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Don't you worry BG, i've got loads of recipes that look really impressive, but take about 15 minutes to knock together!!

Go to Top of Page

Moonraker

1024 Posts

Posted - 16 September 2003 :  7:15:08 PM  Show Profile Send Moonraker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Try these sausage baguettes girls.
Grill two large sausages. I prefer a good Cumberland myself. Fry half an onion in a little butter and a spot of oil. When the onions a half cooked, add a large desertspoon of Branston pickle to the frying pan. Then slice the grilled sausages into the same pan and cook till the onions are soft. While the mixture is cooking put two baguettes into a pre heated oven and warm them up till the crust is crisp. Split the baguettes down the middle, spread a little butter inside then fill with the mixture from the frying pan
Goes well with a can or two of bitter.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pauline's Parlour © Copyright 2002 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2