Pauline's Parlour
Pauline's Parlour
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Category
 Giggles Galore !
 'Amishamed' of myself !
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Pauline
Administrator & Miserable Old Fart !

United Kingdom
2968 Posts

Posted - 28 January 2004 :  6:02:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pauline's Homepage Send Pauline a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Q) What do you call an Amish man on the side of the road, with his hand up a horse's ass?
A) A mechanic.

Pauline
Administrator & Miserable Old Fart !

United Kingdom
2968 Posts

Posted - 28 January 2004 :  6:32:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pauline's Homepage Send Pauline a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Here's another one for you:-

"Death Wish"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Three friends die in a car crash and find themselves waiting at the Gates of Heaven.
Before entering, they are each asked a question by St. Peter himself "When you are in your casket and friends and family are mourning over you, what would you like to hear them say about you?" he asks.
The first guy says, "I would like to hear them say that I was a great doctor and a great family man."
The second guy says, "I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher who made a huge difference in our children."
The last guy replies. "I would like to hear them say.... LOOK ! ! ! HE'S MOVING ! ! ! ! !"

Go to Top of Page

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 28 January 2004 :  7:08:02 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Two good ones there ,nice to have something to laugh about in this freezing weather . BRrrrrrrrr .

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pauline's Parlour © Copyright 2002 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2