Pauline's Parlour
Pauline's Parlour
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Category
 Recipes and Stuff !
 Iem bramchnig oyt
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bob.
Devout Dipsomaniac & Technological TWIT !

2436 Posts

Posted - 31 August 2004 :  01:22:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I thuohgt Ied aad soem beer receiops ti muy weebsietWaht di yuo thnik pf tihs oen taht Ii coipeid fir a strat

-----------------------------------------------------

Beef Brisket In Beer

Ingredients:

4 lb Beef brisket
1/2 ts Pepper
1 c Sliced onion, rings separate
1/2 c Chilli sauce
3 tb Brown sugar
2 Cloves garlic, crushed
12 oz Beer
2 1/2 tb Flour
1/2 c +2T water
Black pepper

Instructions 1. Trim fat from brisket; place in a 13- x 9- x2-in baking dish. Sprinkle top of brisket with pepper; arrange onion rings over brisket.

2. Combine chili sauce and next 3 ingredients; stir well, and pour over brisket. Cover and bake at 350 for 3 hours. Uncover and bake an additional 20 min or until. brisket is tender. Place brisket on a serving platter, reserving cooking liquid. Set brisket aside, and keep warm.

3. Pour 1 1/2 c cooking liquid into a sm saucepan. Place flour in a sm bowl. Grad add water, blending with a wire whisk; add to cooking liquid. Bring to a boil and cook 2 min or until gravy is thickened, stirring constantly.

4. Serve gravy with brisket. Sprinkle with pepper, and garnish with tomato slices and parsley springs, if desired.

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 31 August 2004 :  2:13:46 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Bob
That sounds really good ,let me know when you intend cooking it , I will keep the date free and you can book me in for dinner at your place .

Go to Top of Page

Moonraker

1024 Posts

Posted - 31 August 2004 :  2:37:11 PM  Show Profile Send Moonraker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Bob,
Take a tip from me. Do not cook with beer, wine or spirits in the recipe.

It ruins the effect of the alcohol.

LOL.

p.s. Do you cook that recipe for your beloved mother in law.??????

Go to Top of Page

Bob.

2436 Posts

Posted - 31 August 2004 :  11:37:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yf youed eevr hafd ti aet muy wiefs cooknig yuo wuodlmt sauy taht===teh beer hepls ti hied teh taest

Go to Top of Page

Bob.

2436 Posts

Posted - 31 August 2004 :  11:39:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Amd Iu wuoldmt waest ut om muy mihter==im=lae # sehs too=tittal

Go to Top of Page

Bob.

2436 Posts

Posted - 31 August 2004 :  11:40:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
AMD seh dosemt dronk euhter

Go to Top of Page

Bob.

2436 Posts

Posted - 31 August 2004 :  11:41:48 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Tahts prooabably whuy sehs sihc aa misreabel oold boogar

Go to Top of Page

Bob.

2436 Posts

Posted - 11 October 2005 :  4:12:57 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I haevmt goytruond ti taht reicep sectoim yert becuaes Roovrers beem tpo bysuy byt Iem stiiil plammnig ti aad ut tp muy siet aps=im teh maentiem heers amihter oen fpr yuo #=

BACON AND BEER SPAGHETTI SAUCE

4 slices bacon
8 med. onions, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 1/2 lbs. ground beef
1 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1 tsp. basil
2 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
1 (6 oz.) can sliced mushrooms
1 tbsp. parsley flakes
1 (12 oz.) can beer
1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. Tabasco sauce
1 1/2 tsp. oregano
1 (#1) can tomato puree

Fry bacon until crisp; drain. Remove bacon. To bacon fat in skillet, add onions and garlic; saute until golden. Add ground beef and cheese; stir often. Cook until brown.
Add beer; cook 10 minutes. Add tomato paste, salt, Tabasco, Worcestershire, oregano, basil and parsley and simmer 10 minutes. Add tomato puree, mushrooms and bacon. Continue cooking until thickened, about 10 minutes. Makes about 2 quarts.

Go to Top of Page

Bob.

2436 Posts

Posted - 11 October 2005 :  5:53:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Amd heers soemthnig tp goo wuht yt ====

German Rye Beer Bread (bread machine)

1 1/2 pd loaf

1 1/4 cups room temperature beer

2 tblsps light molasses

1 tblsp margarine or butter

1 1/2 tsp salt

2 tsp caraway seeds

2 1/2 cups bread flour

1/2 cup rye flour

1 1/2 tsp rapid-rise yeast
2 pound loaf

1 1/2 cups room temperature beer

3 tblsps light molasses

1 1/2 tblsp margarine or butter

2 tsp salt

1 tblsp caraway seeds

3 1/4 cups bread flour

3/4 cup rye flour

2 tsp rapid-rise yeast

Place all ingredients in bread machine pan in order specified by owners manual. Progam basic cycle and desired crust setting. Press the start button and away you go !

Go to Top of Page

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 13 October 2005 :  9:27:40 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They sound very nice recipes ,must give them a try one day I,m sure "M" would love them .

Go to Top of Page

Bob.

2436 Posts

Posted - 14 October 2005 :  7:37:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gald yuo liek tehm Baecon Gril == I wss beggiinimg tp thnik noobdy wlse eevr raed tihs fprym
Rooevr/s pormiesd ti grt teh nwew reiceeps sectoim seet yp om muy websiet tihs wekkemd

Go to Top of Page

Larry Lamb

2406 Posts

Posted - 27 November 2005 :  3:38:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Larry Lamb's Homepage Send Larry Lamb a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hey Bobbo,I like the sound of those recipes but when are you going to add them to your website?I checked it a few times but their still not on there.You want to get a move on m8,there are starving people out here waiting to get started on trying them out(or I should say waiting to get the wife started,I leave the cooking to her)

Go to Top of Page

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 27 November 2005 :  10:39:31 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
OH OH!!!!!Larry.

I would be very careful if I were you don't be too bossy to Bob or he will be coming up with a recipe for lamb casserole next .LOL

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pauline's Parlour © Copyright 2002 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.21 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2