Pauline's Parlour
Pauline's Parlour
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Category
 Giggles Galore !
 A littel byrd toold mee tihs ome
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bob.
Devout Dipsomaniac & Technological TWIT !

2436 Posts

Posted - 17 September 2003 :  02:57:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bob.'s Homepage Send Bob. a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Amd hee wroot yt dowm soo I cuold semd ut tp yuo=-

The other night I was invited out for a night with "the boys." I promised my wife that I would be home by midnight.
Well, the hours passed and the beer was going down way too easy. At around 3 A.M., drunk as a skunk,I headed for home.
Just as I got in the door,the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and cuckooed 3 times. Quickly, I realized she'd probably wake up, so I cuckooed another 9 times. I was really proud of myself, having a quick witty solution, even when smashed, to escape a possible conflict.
The next morning my wife asked me what time I got in, and I told her 12 o'clock. She didn't seem disturbed at all. Whew! Got away with that one!
She then told me that we needed a new cuckoo clock. When I asked her why she said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times,then said, 'Oh crap,' cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then farted."

n/a/1
deleted

2606 Posts

Posted - 22 September 2003 :  12:26:37 AM  Show Profile Send n/a/1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I reckon I am married to a cuckoo! LOL

Go to Top of Page

n/a/1
deleted

2606 Posts

Posted - 22 September 2003 :  12:35:33 AM  Show Profile Send n/a/1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A bloke stood over his tee shot for what seemed an eternity. He waggled, looked up, looked down, waggled again, but didn't start his backswing.

Finally his exasperated partner asked, "what the hell is taking so long?" "My wife is up there watching me from the clubhouse,"he explained " So I want to make a perfect shot."

"Good lord!" his companion exlaimed.

"You don't have a snowball's chance in hell of hitting her from here."

Edited by - Mystery_Lady on 22 September 2003 12:38:50 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pauline's Parlour © Copyright 2002 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2