Pauline's Parlour
Pauline's Parlour
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Active Polls | Members | Private Messages | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Category
 Giggles Galore !
 Chocolate
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 17 September 2003 :  12:00:57 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It's been determined that it's a bad idea to give chocolate to a woman with PMS .It can worsen the condition .

However, it's an even WORSE idea to try and take AWAY chocolate from a woman with PMS .

Beacon Girl
A Fiery Female !

4777 Posts

Posted - 17 September 2003 :  12:08:46 PM  Show Profile Send Beacon Girl a Private Message  Reply with Quote
An old man and a young man worked in an office next to each other . The young man had noticed that the older man always seemed to have a jar of peanuts on his desk .The young man loved peanuts .

One day while the older man was away from his desk the young man could not resist and went to the old mans jar and ate half the peanuts .

When the old man returned the young man felt guilty and confessed to taking the peanuts .

The old man responded " That's ok since I lost my teeth all I can do is lick the chocolate off the M&Ms . "

Go to Top of Page

n/a/1
deleted

2606 Posts

Posted - 22 September 2003 :  12:25:40 AM  Show Profile Send n/a/1 a Private Message  Reply with Quote

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Pauline's Parlour © Copyright 2002 ForumCo.com Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1 RSS Feed 2